Monday, November 15, 2010

It's a new day,
But it all feels old
It's a good life,
THAT'S WHAT I'M TOLD.
- Good Charlotte, The Anthem

Its 8:39 in the morning and I'm so happy I think I might just burst. I'm smiling at the computer screen like an absolute retard. I don't even know why.

I really does feel like a new day.

WHY AM I SO HAPPY.
I think it might go away very soon but I don't want to think about just yet.

I'm all nostalgic about the past and how I listened to Welcome to My Life and Avril and The Anthem till I saw the lyrics scrolling down in my head. I feels so nice to sing it to yourself and know all the words because I used to be so obsessed.

I'm happy. And 30 year old me, if you're reading this in the midst your mid-life crisis, know that you lived for a REASON(: And this wonderful mood might just catch you unawares soon. Just go to youtube and listen to I Just Wanna Live or watch Spirited Away or sommat and it'll put in a good mood.

For now, I'm gonna go live.

No comments: