Friday, October 31, 2008

OH HAPPY DAY

TODAY IS THE GREATEST DAY IN THE HISTORY OF MANDKIND.

See. Im becoming slightly mad.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEDOOOO!!!

Hahahahahahaha,

(People who currently feel annoyed with the world and everything they see, i advise you to read this some other day. We all know annoyed people look and happy people and feel bubbles of undefinable anger which makes them want to bash the happy people up.

BUT NO YOURE NOT BASHING ME UP TODAYY -AY!! MY SISTER'S GRADUATING AND I RAN LIKE A FRIKIN FASTEST IN MY LIFE. Okay, thats an exaggeration, but BAH!

WHATS A MILD EXAGGERATION TO KEEP ME FROM MY HAPPINESSS?!)


Today was the awesomest day in my whole life. REALLY REALLY.

Like WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, im listening to all the happy, cheesy songs like WALKING ON SUNSHINE and HAPPY DAY and MAMAMIA.

WAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH!

Life is great.

Just-now i hung my arms out on the balcony till they turned numb and started laughing like a insane girl.

IM WALKING ON SUNSHINE,
WHOAOAOAOA.

Imtellingya, its the endorphins that kick in everytime i finish a crappy training. (Today was 300mx5. WHOA!)

WHOAAAAAAAA.

(see i told you. I get annoying when im too happy. ADRENELINE HIGH!!!!)

Look at all the exclamation marks!!

OH HAPPY DAY!!
AYYYY.

I smiled at the old woman in her little car and made deranged pokemon (courtesy of my bro) sounds when she smiled cutely back and hugged my intimidated little track juniors. (ROCK ON WINDY! WIND WIND WIND BAM)


BLABLABAAKLJFLKD.
AH AH AH. Im going crazy.

OMGOMGOMGOMG.

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE IT!

I LOVE GOD AND MY MUM AND CRYSTAL AND CARA AND FWAN AND MY SISTER AND MY CUTE BROTHER.

Have i told you, i love my brother.

I was telling him about how the song 'Heart of Worship' originated, and he told me

"Jie, my fav song is 'Everytime Dawn and Ash Touch', on youtube. Go find it!"

Its basically Everytime We Touch, POKEMON version.

HAHAHAHA.
He is so cute, i would kiss him if he didnt hit me everytime i try.

I LOVE HIM.

Honestly. I love him.

I love Marcus, the cutest brother alive.

(Lies on the floor feeling contented, listening to Everytime Dawn and Ash Touch.)

YAY.

I'll go see my sister dance her embarrassing ass off now at her GRAD.
LOVES.

No comments: