Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gross

Nat: "Amanda Lee, you are so gross!"

People say that alot.

If you can imagine, the word GROSS would ring across the room numerous times :'GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS', in fluctuating degrees of thundering condemnations which pierce my soul and i am banished to the basements of my self esteem, infested with egosuckers and squeamish little prideleeches.

I then fall to my chest (i just think is cooler to fall to your chest than your knees. More BAM! and some, innit?) and struggle against the silent battle while my ego and my selfpride get OBLITERATED TO A PULVERIZED PEA.

I convulse on the cold, bitter, hard floor, jerking and foaming at the mouth like a dog with rabies.



HAHAHAHAH.

Weiqing reckons people call you stuff because they like you and want to talk to you so badly they resort to underhand means. (Okay so that isnt excactly what she said, but thats the gist of it.)

Oh, the lengths people would go to capture my attention.


Remember those times when you were a angsty preteen with turbulent hormones? Where you were completely taken by this cutie but somehow, time and again, you kept insulting em?

Yeah, see.
So i figure shes right about that.

Coupled with the fact i find gross a very overrated word (something like 'sexy') which is grossly overused.

Ah. See what i mean.

People say it all the time.
If you check the thesaurus (which i did), gross actually mean crude/vulgar.

IN WHAT WAY AM I, AMANDA LEE THE GOD FEARING, ALL-FOR-MARITAL-SEX, CRINGE-AT-BAD-WORDS AMANDA CRUDE OR VULGAR!?

Geez. Im so pure im practically transparent. I AM, the EH-PITOME of sanctity and chasity.

(I am such a narcisist.)

Oh wait. or :Lacking in refinement or delicacy.

Ahhhh.



Moving on swiftly.

I lent my watch to Srn and now my left wrist looks unusually slender and elegant. I never knew such a dainty and delicate wrist lay beneath my watch.

Pretty wrists.




Narcissism
Def:
1. Inordinate fascination with oneself(:
2. Erotic gratification from admiring ones own physical or mental abilities.

Scoff.

No comments: