Sunday, October 19, 2008

AYD

ARCHDIOCESAN YOUTH DAY
BAM.

Today was yeepeedoo fun.

YIPEE DOO FUN i tell you.

In the wee hours of the morning, i DRAGGED my sorry ass out bed to prepare for Cara's surprise birthday thingy.

Literally DRAGGED.
I hate getting up. Lying in bed after you wake (My dad calls it 'Lye Chuang' He takes it as a personal insult when you do it.) is the best thing ever. You just sink into the silky softness of the cushy bedsheets and snuggle up to watch the morning sunlight shine through the window.

AHHHHH.

And then i hear the birds chirping and the gentle breeze that whooshes into the room.

And the more you try to struggle out of this little cozy paradise, the deeper you sink into the pleasure of it all. The sometimes i want to stay in bed so bad, i fall back asleep but DREAM that i wake up and go to school.

Its like my whole subconscious even wants me to fall back asleep. My own MIND betrays me.


So we go to Caras house and blow up the balloons outside her mansion and sneak in and hide behind her kitchen counter because the Birthday Girl herself is upstairs.

Her mom, who is the best coadjutor ever tries to discreetly lure her downstairs.

"CARA COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!"

"I ALREADY ATE, LA"

Crap!

"JUST COME DOWN I WANNA TALK TO YOU!"

Wow, applaudable acting skills indeed.

Yeah so anyway, AYD was crazy fun, met all my other church friends there and sang till i got hoarse and my voice kept breaking and it was quite embarrassing.



Im playing tennis tomorrow so i have to go to sleep NOW. I need to in tiptop shape in case some tennis scout comes a-looking. HOHOHO.

No comments: