Friday, September 12, 2008

Let The Curtains Fall

I like this purple hue, its so pretty.

In the midst of exams prep, i cannot resist a post. Yeah yeah, so i never can resist temptation, but thats because i finished my geog mindmaps on crappy coasts. OMG YES. I DESERVE a break, dude.

(Haha people get all uptight cause of my 'dude' overuse. But honestly, innit the coolest word? I think it totally remakes the meaning of COOL. It makes you seem above it, above all the uncool masses and because you talk surfer and no one knows youre NOT a surfer. Ho Ho Ho. You trick them. It feels good. You are thus a cool person. Sufer lingo, get into the mood, duude.)

PLUS my 'Breaking Dawn' advanced birthday present is still wrapped and INTACT. IF THAT DOES NOT PROVE MY FANTASTICAL, UNBELIEVABLE, WILLPOWER AND STRENGHT OF MIND, I DONT KNOW WHAT DOES.

(I open my cupboard EVERY single day, and watch the wrapped book solemnly, my hands clasped behind my back, then turn away before i lose my self-control. I consider self-control a very amazing character trait, and i am thus building up my pussy-weakling character. I mean, next time, i have to control my sexual desires and ABSTAIN FROM SEX BEFORE I WALK DOWN THE AISLE even if i totally would die for the guy and this is good practice.

Well, sorta.)

Exam prep isnt going very well.
I am somewhat unaffected and totally unperturbed by the fact my first paper is in 10 day.

OMG 10 DAY DAYS.
OMG OMG OMG OMG.

I was sorta worried cause i WASNT worried. But whoa, 10 days, THAT GONNA COME SOON.

Shucksaboomboom.

Amanda Lee. Getcha getchah headinthegame. GET YOU HEAD IN THE GAME, WOMAN. STUDY YOUR ASS INTOO THE GAME! You slacker girl.

Oh boy oh boy, its a terrible thing, but somehow everytime i wanna study really hard, i get distracted by the multiple things that happen simultaneously around me.

1. My brother's kiddy friends playing Wii outside and yeeellling and screaming their teensy little lungs out.

2. The wide plethora of FOOD like longan jelly, chocolate cake, Keuh Pai Tee, (crispy oily things) ect.

3. The kiddy friends furiously tearing our sofa apart, rendering it unrecognisable, using the sofa backing as guns. Seriously,those deprived, sad children.

4. The small kiddy boys spitting in their hands and throwing the spit at me saying, i mean, SHOUTING 'BANG BANG BANG! WE GOT HER! WE SHOT HER WE SHOT HER! BANG BANG SHE DIE SHE DIE YES SHE MUST DIE FIRST!"

Surrounded by a group of hyperactive misfits who enjoy discussing my death, and distracting, mouthwatering fooodies, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STUDY!

PLus the Disovery Channel Mag came today, and ITS MY FAVORITE MAGAZINE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

I've learnt so much more from that than i would EVER learn in school.
Like, the 3 second rule is FAKE.
And bakedbeans make you fart 22 times approximately.
(HAHAHA)

And this weird berrie called synsysomethingsomething alters your taste buds so lemons taste sweet and wine taste like chocolate.

And goat milk tastes like cheesecake.
Have you TRIED goatmilk?!?! Its taste like baby's puke spat out and eaten and returgigated again. And again. Then a cat licks it up and shits it out, and the milk tastes like THAT.

The berries are freaking magical i tell you.
I want them so bad.

SO BAD.

And dudey poos, just a gentle reminder,
AMANDA LEE'S BIRTHDAY IS IN 11 DAYS.

SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF GEOG EXAMS.

Happy days, i say.
God bless us all, today, tom and forever.

(dont expect to see me back here till the 7th of Oct. I'll be studying. REALLY REALLY. Unless someone died or worserish stuff befalls me, i will NOT be back here.

I repeat, I Will Not.)

Astalavista,
Dudes.

No comments: