Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh Boy

Yknow, sometimes i wonder why people always say OH BOY, then something something something.

Why dont they say oh girl?

Instead of 'Oh boy, i shouldnt have done that', it'll be 'oh GIRL i shouldnt have dont that.' Except, Oh Girl sounds strangely suggestive.
Oh girl, oh girl.

WHY AM I BEING SO RANDOM? I DONT KNOW.
SAVE ME.

Omg, my brother is watching Dexters Labotory and someone keeps yelling UNDERPANTS over and over again.

Like UNDERPANTS UNDERPANTS UNDERPANTS UNDERPANTS UNDERPANTS UNDERPANT. UNDERRRRPANTSSSS!
(Yes yes we get it)

If he doesnt stop, im gonna throw something. WHAT KIND OF SHOWS ARE THEY LETTING SMALL IMPRESSIONALBLE CHILDREN AT THIS AGE WATCH?!

I hate Dexter. And his cursed underpants.

Im was crying like a baby just now, because i was reading a chinese romance book. YES A CHINESE ROMANCE BOOK.

(OH MAN, JOSH FROM DRAKE AND JOSH JUST SAID UNDERPANTS TOO. WHAT IS IT WITH UNDERPANTS TODAY?!?! Hey, why is my brother watching Drake and Josh?!)

Aw crap, chinese romances are really not that bad, yknow? Except the story lines are SO DARN PREDICTABLE they are like those 7oclock dramas on channel 8.

ALL THE SAME.
Pretty girl, pretty boy, extra boy (or girl). Fight fight fight, cry cry cry, pretty boy and girl get together. Extra boy (or girl) either dies or finds someone new. I dont know why i bother.

WHY DO I BOTHER?!
Gosh, i dont know why i read these stuff but i do. Its the PULL of it? Who knows?! I musnt be so shallow, NONONO. No more silly romances.

But anyway, i cried like someone just died, so hard i was HEAVING! I WAS HEEEAVING. Its so gross i feel like dying. WHY DO I DO THESE SORTS OF THINGS.

Just because the boy died (i think. its hard to understand, cause ITS ALL IN CHINESE. i can make out the parts where he goes to the hospital but after that, they lost me. I think he died in the end cause all the 'memories' were flashed.) i cried. I CRIED OVER SOME CHINESE ROMANCE.

Im disgusted with you, Amanda.

AND MINGTINGS ALL WELL, ALMOST.
Love.

No comments: