Friday, June 06, 2008

SLC
Wheeps!

I facilitated the COOLEST GREATEST group ever, today!

Debbie the sexy leadership woman, LOK Hui Yi, Shi Ying is Cute and Shy-ie, Han Rui (I STRANGLE YOU), CanssandrAH the sweetie pie and Vrendra the I'll Sacrifice Myself And Drink The Orange Juice That Everyone Has Squeezed With Their Bare Hands.

The 6 of them were amazing, truly.

YOU GUYS IM SO PROUD OF YOU, MUAH MUAH MUAH.

On the first day, the 4 (there were only 4 on the firsts day) poor victims of my yells, cheers and pathetically and embarrassingly enthusiastic hollers were TURNED INTO YODELERS THEMSELVES! I had them screaming their lungs out.

Our group was christianed DORY, a hero in her own rights. I always thought it was spelled DORI. Only to be corrected very forcefully by my group.

Now i have to bug them everydaaaay.

This is not the last you will hear of me, Dorians.

So anyway, my brother went for this test to get into some prestigious tuition.

(I, for one, have NO idea why you need ot have tests to test your level of intelligence when you PAY for the darn lessons. Its screwed up, i say, this hoity toity crap. BANNED! These tests should be BANNED!!! -and yes, i have had bad experiences-)

So my mom and my sister anxiously awaited his prescence while he did his test.
SO HOW DID YOU DO? My mom asks.

"The question was


What do you normally do in your free time?


So i wrote 50 words. But the teacher said i had to write at least 80, so i added 30 more words." he said matter of factly.

BUT HOW? HOW ARE YO SUPPOSED TO ADD WORDS WHEN YOURE DONE WITH YOUR COMPO? My mom asks curiously.

Apparently, his entire compo went something like

What do you normally do in your free time?


I play basketball. I play baseball. I play volleyball. I play hand ball. I play captians ball. (Then it goes on the the "ings", ie. Swimming, cycling. And it goes on for 80 words.

FANTASTIC, THAT KID.

Thats why i love him so.































The freaky thing is, there are actually relatively few grammatical errors.

GAH.

No comments: