Tuesday, June 24, 2008

IM SHITTING RIGHT NOW
I was reading the obituaries just now.
Its a very interesting thing to read, really. Im not kidding. One fine day, perhaps some random person who also ramdomly scanned through obituaries would see a cute old lady looking out of the pages.

Yeah.
I dont know why i just said that.


Death shouldnt be a sad thing, yknow. But it is to all of us, i guess.

I was even crying my eyes out just now, cause today's the 1st anniversary of Thaddeus Cheong Wing Kit.
Not that i knew him, but well.

"A year has gone by, we miss you every moment. You will forever be in our hearts. You will always be in our prayers. You are safe in the arms of God.
We love you dearly, darling Thad. With lots of love, mummy, Daddy, and Thomas"

-Obituaries

It was the 'Thad' that broke me. Im a sucker for petnames, especially from families. Its the sweetest thing on earth.

Plus with his smiling face there, in his full running gear, it was so hard to feel happy that he was in heaven. Death is kinda hard to accept i guess, but with God, theres nothing to fear.


Im done shitting now.
ITS REALLY NICE TO SHIT AND BLOG.

Theres a certian gross, funny, poetic feel to it.

Or maybe its just me.

BBQ on Sat was crazy fun, too.
Mike and Clara came first and we tried to start the barbecue with the charcoal and everything, but it was comically-pathetic. Thus i will not elaborate.

Later, Ryan, Ryo, JerylVeron (Notice the lack of a comma. Its not a typo), Gerry, Paul and Phil came. Me and Ryo sang all sorts of crappy, noisy songs.

(DID I MENTION RYO IS JAPANESE?? AND HE WAS IN MY CATHECISM CLASS WHEN I WAS 7.)

The guy is craaazy.


We were disturbing the other barbeques which were simultaneously going on, because of our racous laughter. The other barbecue was being held by some strange guys/men, and they only had 2 tongs.

Gerri went to scout them, cause we needed tongs.

Halfway through the barbecue, everyone decided they wanted to further stimulate the barbeque and they asked me for my phone. Being a innocent and trusting girl, i thought they would use it to call someone.

BUT NOOOO.

I SHOULD HAVE SUSPECTED SOMETHING when they asked for all my electronic devices.. but maybe it was the smoke or something. I wasnt thinking straight. Because dont think i'll EVER fall for it again.

Long story short, THEY SHOVED ME INTO THE POOL.

Ryo hi-5ed me, and Jeryl, upon seeing that i wasnt gonna fall in with that lousy hi-5 pushed me right in. It was so shocked, i nearly shat in my pants. But that would have made my plight even more embarrassing (since even the strange boys/men were watching me struggle in the pool).

Then i nonchalantly climbed out of the pool.

BT ACCORDING TO MY MOM, who was 6 floors up, she could hear my shrieks and yells crystal clear. In fact the WHOLE-FRIKIN-CONDO probably heard my glamourous fall from grace.

OMG.
Damn pai-seh.

Okay, have to do my Lit Proj.
Toodles.

No comments: