Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BINTAN

I wonder why i never bothered to change my font. I wonder alot of things. And i will keep wondering.
Just back from suuuunny Bintan!!

Except it wasnt really sunny. The rain was pouring for the first day, and we stayed cooped up in our beautiful chalet, which was well equipped with a MOUNTAIN LOAD OF CRACKERS AND CUP NOODLES. IT WAS AN AMAZING LIFE.

We lounged around on the comfy couches, sitting in the air-conditioned chalet eating and talking and yelling around. Beatrice and Andrea were suddenly more mature then when i last saw them!!!!

Its a miracle!

Darren is still Mr Macho and Bryan is still Mr Perv/Kooky Man.

Me and Beatrice and Andrea were having the Time Of our Lives *Product Placement* ANNOYING the boys by singing The Call (which is that smexy Narnia song that played after Susan kissed Princie Caspian. Goes like," It started out with a feeling, which then turned into a hope...")

Went snorkeling the next day, after i practically cohered the kids to come along. I forced every single one of them to come. You shoulda SEEN how reluctant they were. It was so pathetic it was kinda funny.

The water wasnt all that clear, but i saw NEMO!! and DORY!! And the guides could frrigging speak Korean, and he was like, what, Indonesian. I made new Korean friends, some Korean girl from Korea. They were really flirty, kept 'accidentally brushing sand of our HOT AND SEXY AND TANNED Indonesian snorkel guides.

My mom was abit taken aback, and she kept telling me, "those girls a TOO friendly, dont be like them next time ah"

HAHAH.

But the guides were seriously hot though. For guides.

Anyway, on the last day we stayed in a played Pictionary, KIDS vs ADULTS.

The adults were positively COMPETITIVE. Especially Uncle Clarence. Kept arguing with poor me about the rules! The adults are horribly unrelently. They won, UNFAIRLY in the end, but they were seriously quite good at the game though.

But i mean, 20 years of experience? They had been at it, before i was born!! Try to beat that 20, abeit rusty years of experience. Not that easy. Theyd probably played all the cards before.

Anyway, track camp trm, and im shack out already.

GAHS. Todays CIP was alittle a a failure, the demanding parents kept complain about me. GEE. Something against me, those poor pissed off parents.

Kept going on about how i bullied their kid.

I LOVE KIDS, AND YOU PROBABLY SAW WRONG.

SO i said i was okay and that i took no offence, but COME ON, I LOVE KIDS! It kinda STINGS when you accuse me of bullying your little fat dear.

So annoying. GAH GAH GAH. BLAME ME PROOFLESS WHY DONT YOU, I'LL STEAL YOUR LITTLE ....

Ah. Enough of the ranting.

See ya after Fri!

THEN THAT WORD GREW

LOUDER AND LOUDER

TILL IT WAS A BATTLE CRY

I'LL COME BACK WHEN YOU CALL ME

-The Call. Narnia

No comments: