Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SICK DAY

Oh my.
Can i say again, that i have the most beautiful, amazing, gorgeous-ie friends on earth?

*Cries becaus im touched*

What did i ever do to deserve such amazing friends.
But you know as they say, nice people attract.

As you can see from up there, i had a sick day.


Yeah. Not gonna elaborate, cause frankly there aint much to say about being sick. Not like anyone wants to hear the gory details anyway. Perhaps i'll tell Josie tomorrow. Tomorrow-rrow-rrow..(echo)

HA HA HA. There you are, the benefits of sitting with yours truly.

(Muah, see ya tomorrow JO-C. I bet you're playing Maple or that weird Golf Game again)



But anyway, i was sitting on my bed, right, and then Cleo calls, and she asks if im alrightie. Her exact words being something like "HEY MANDA YOU ALIVE THERE?!"And then Nat the cutie smses, and Vanessa The Boob calls, and Alison smses too.

BUT THE SWEETEST OF ALL WAS LOO.
Ha, she was being very unlike her.

She reminded me to borrow the counsilor vest-suit thingy for my investiture tomorrow. (yknow, even though i already did) but she REMEMBERED THAT I HAD AN INVESTITURE!!

And she called to remind me!
That is about the nicest thing someone has ever done for me.

I told her that "YOURE SO SWEET" but she probably thought i was kidding and being delirious because i was sick. But no Crystal. I appreciate it! I REALLY DO.


But then i missed some cool training. They has hurdle trials!


BWAAHHH.

Okay, im just gonna post some of the pictures of our trip to SURPRISE DIONNE AND PIZZA HUT. Where i had my first cake smashing experience (gosh, im a failure at cake smashing, i tell you) and got smashed instead.

CREDITS TO VANESSAAAAAAAHHHH THE COOLEST FRIEND WHO SINGS LIKE THE GIRL VERSION OF DAVID. So as not to offend anyone, i INTENTIONALLY omit surnames. BWAHAHA, how convenient.

Both Davids sing sexy-well anyway.

No comments: