Saturday, May 24, 2008

ONE WAY JESUS
YOURE THE ONLY ONE THAT I COULD LIVE FOR

IM REALLY HAPPY TODAY!
Hillsong concert later, i cant cant wait! OMGOMGOMGOMG.



Im so happy that i have such awesome friends, and a fantastic family (who brought me to watch INDIANNA JONES yesterday. Which actually really sucked if not for my darling Shia LaBeouf, who has the sexiest name in the world. Shia himself isnt hot, really, hes just SO DARN CUTE. Yummy.) and a great school, a thriving and passionate love life WITH GOD, and together with my exceptional good looks, i think my life is doing pretty good right now.

But do you ever get the feeling that good things dont last too long? In fact, this time im so high that i feel like the cute little bubble im in, is gonna POP anytime. AND IM SO HIGH UP. Goshamegoodness.

The higher you are, the further you drop.


AND I REALLY AM SO HAPPY!
I've never felt so contented in my life.

Peace! They call it peace!!!

IM SO HAPPY I THINK IM GOING TO DIE.


But anyway, i was taking pictures of people's mouths just now. You tell them to OPEN up and you try to snap a good one. The best ones actually show the dangly thing, AND the 2 tonsils. I have tons.

I'll probably upload the nice ones when i feel freeer.



OH AND HENRY FORD, (Indy) is the HOTTEST OLD MAN I HAVE EVER SEEN! Other than Tom Cruise. But he looks so short beside Katie, its downright embarrassing.


MORE ABOUT HILLSONG LATER!

Muah.

No comments: