Sunday, March 16, 2008

It ends here, the holidays.

and WHAT a holiday it has been.




*Gargle*


There are these little bitsy ants crawling all over the table, and as much as i want to observe them in their natural habitat, i am gonna squish 'em.

SQUISH!

Have you ever wondered how it must feel like to be one of those poor house ants?

Any day now, when shes in a bad mood, im gonna go. Oh booy oh boy, ANY TIME NOW, that big round killer, funny mountian like thing coming for me, AGAIN AND AGAIN, till my little body starts to degenerate and stick to the ground like a pancake to the celing.

Ah.
Who knows what ants think anyway.

1 comment:

Notebooks said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.