Tuesday, March 04, 2008

COLD

In indignant response to Serlin's comment that i dont read other people's blogs, I HAVE TO SAY THAT IM REALLY, REEEEALLY INSULTED. Even IF i dont frequent other people's blogs, how would she know? Right Ser?

( But i dont really. So, well, she does have a point there. )

So ANYWAY.
I am currently snug in my jacket and trackpants, and my hairs are standing INSIDE my trackpants from the cold. Yeah, its THAT cold, round here. Im freezing my ass off. *shiver* Little icicles are forming on my body. I cant even type properly. See thats why this is taking so loooong. Im being frozen, ALIVE!

But seriously, here in sunny Singapore, there aint many days where you can pull off wearing a nightgown, and a woolly, THICK jacket, FBTs and woolly, THICK trackpants, and not sweat.

Its snuggly.



HCI guys are visiting here for a week, and i dont think the guy in our class is having much fun. Mr Lim, aka Earthquake, is officially the MOST HARDWORKING MALE I HAVE EVER MET IN MY WHOLE LIFE ! ! ! ! (The 4 exclaimation marks says it all)


I try conversing, but sadly, he answers with one word. Everytime. Conversation is stilted and i feel disappointed in my lack of ability-to-make-homosapians-of-the-opposite-sex-speak. Sadly, i retreat back to facing the front everytime he grunts slightly or inclines his head.

So much for making friends.
Phhoooey.

Many other interesting things broke out in this WILD MIX OF THE SEXES WHO WERE PREVIOUSLY DEPREVED OF OTHERS WITH DIFFERING BODY PARTS.

Its a crazy world.

I Am The Sainity.

HO HO HO HO HO.

*Earthquake*

No comments: