Saturday, February 02, 2008

Laughing in Life and Death

The hottest man on earth.
Wheeowheeee.

This guy, made a video of himself which was revealed in the New York Times website after he kicked the big bucket.

"Hi, im Art Buchwald and I just died"

Sexy.

Funny makes the man, i'll say. Art is a grand example of old-wrinkly-man-turned-hot because of his incessant sense of humour. Humour is art.

OMG, HUMOUR IS ART!

Like, i didnt even mean it to be that way.

Moving on,
I cant believe Federer lost the Grand Slam, though. But he still is, the bestest tennis player to adore. I mean, whats not to like? SPECTACULAR tennis and AN EVEN MORE SPECTACULAR face. Muah.

"I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER"
Says he.

Haha, poor guy.
Betcha anything, he wont lose the next one. A loss like this will make Mr Handsome Tennis Man back with ANEWED VIGOUR! Watch out, Frankenstein Norvak, Dr Roger will come for you.


These cute little birds have made a cute little nest outside my window. They are so sweet, they make me wanna pick them up and congratulate them... nah not really. Mynahs, those loudmouth creatures. Their eggs are greenish and translucent-ish, and i feel like touching them.

But if i do, the birds will abandon the egg.

Thus i leave them to their lives.


DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD WATCH CLOVERFIELD.


Blooper.

I Love Cara, Shes the bestest friend i can ever have. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND FOR 5 WHOLE YEARS, NOT-SO-SHORTIE-ANYMORE! 3 Cheers for the best, craziest, happiest, sweetest friend ever.

To infinity and BEYOND!

No comments: