Saturday, January 19, 2008

Why The World Seems Small

Frankly, its not the world.
Its Singapore.

I mean, seriously, what are the CHANCES that your this friend knows your other friend when you are living in a country which is bigger than your head map wise.


Ah, the beauty of a night's sky.
With little stars specking the black canvas.



Gosh.
Its like im on an internet hiatus. I feel so out of touch and old.
I guess, that might be because im out of touch and old, but thats beside the point.


Thank you :

Crystal Loo XIAO WEI WEI for being such a great friend to me, during training and everything. Really! You've been a real special person in my life, because of your frankness (sometimes you're a little blunt), and realness. Love ya!

(I've figured thanking people makes more sense then lyrics which dont mean much.)

No comments: