Thursday, January 10, 2008

I think, that if you're feeling down in the pits, only one thing would cheer you up. Really.

Listen to a baby laugh.

Its true!

I love little people.
Little puny kids, jumpin all around, fresh as daisies, cute as polar bears. (Madam will kill me. "Cute as POLAR BEARS??!! THATS NOT A PROPER SIMILE!")

My little kid brother is kinda earnest too. In fact, he cant really tell when im joking and being sacarstic. And its so real, you can practically FEEL his confusion. Unnerving, i'll say.

Me: Aiya, hold the Wii control properly, or the control on the screen will tilt too!
Bro: I KNOW WHAT TO DO.
Me: Okay, okay.
Bro: I bet you cant beat me in The Fishing Game.
Me: I bet i can.
Bro: You can beat 18,600 score? You can? Huh? Its really high!
Me: Try me.
Bro: Huh? Try what?
Me: I CAN BEAT YOU.
Bro: 18,600 point leh! You sure cannot one.
Me: I can, and i will.
Bro: Wah, you wanna challenge me, you are so challenging, manda jie. (What he meant was brave, i guess.)

HAHAHA,
what a sweetie pie, yo.

YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY
IM IN TOO DEEP
IM SO EXCITED

No comments: