Saturday, January 12, 2008

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

The Blue Boy is playing tennis again.

Hes always playing tennis after it rains.
Just rained, yo.

Torrenting down from the heavens, it was seriously a huge shower. With the bolts and the thunder and all. I was watching the rain for a real long time. Havent seen rain like that for a looong looong month. Its beautiful, rain.

Blue Boy is wearing blue again. He has a superb backhand swing, its just so elegant. Its impresive and i love it. Its so slick, and smooth and, just so nice to watch. I havent seen a real match, so dont blame me for cooing over a non-pro player.

But i dont even know if he IS a non-pro player. Maybe he is! Maybe he plays for school. Or Singapore, or something. I dont even KNOW him. And what IS my problem.

I wanna watch a real tennis match. I've seen Federer and Sharapova on TV, but thats the TV, so it aint as cool.


Oh, Blue Boy's starting to play. Im gonna watch from up here. Its cool living somewhere which overlooks the swimming pool, tennis court and grasspatch. Its like you can spend your life watching people.

I love watching people. It's better than TV.


Francies comin over to hit some balls later. (That means play tennis.)
Ah well, CANT WAIT. Hope Blue Boy'll stop playing before i go down, cause i play like a pre-schooler, very UNGLAM.


Gosh, i need to learn how to play better.

T-T-THAT DONT KILL ME
CAN ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER
-Stronger. Kanye West.
(In love with this song, yo)

Harder, better, faster, stronger.

No comments: