Thursday, December 27, 2007

BUON NATALE!

Chirstmas is over.
Somehow, LIFE IS GOING on again.

The white lights are down, and the red ones up. The slinky black dresses for christmas nightclub dancing are whipped off shelves as sales skyrocket.


NEW YEAR IS CLOSE.

Hear my heart beat.
Its really fast, kinda. I cant hear it either.


Christmas was a whirl of a time!
Nonstop parties, gatherings, and meeting old friends. (Peter and David) BOY IT WAS GREAT SEEING THOSE 2 AGAIN. Last time we met i looked like a sushi rolled in a red puffed jacket. And i could probably get into movies free then.

Those were the days, my friend.

Chritsmas is a time for giving, loving!
Hope ya'll got the LURVVEE around.

Thanks Dear Eudeaar (ahaha) for the hammock and sunglasses! Love ya too.
Thanks Ser for cutting the tree and all. Thanks Bel and Val for the sweet Converse, and thanks Cra for the free-200dollarish Levi notebook.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE MY CHIRSTMAS SPECIAL.

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS
IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH
(for my brother)

1 comment:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is