Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yo Yo Yo!

Today was a busy busy busy day!
Lookie me, the busy busy girl who had a busy busy day, hip hip hoooray!

Sorry.
I just bathed, and im feelin a little too comfy and contented.
Its great, it is.

I love the after-bathing feeling. Doncha?
I could bathe all day.

I played tennis with BK coach and my sistar and bro. It was EXHILARATING to see the ball fly and the tok impact of the ball against the racket. Gosh i love tennis. I must find a boy who plays tennis. HOW GREAT IT WOULD BE...

I CAN IMAGINE IT ALREADY.

*Inner Mind Movie Running*

*Whirrr*

Ah well.
I made contact with my dear old friend April.
She still sounds the same, but apparently i sound very different. We gonna visit the library soon TOGETHAH.

Imma also gonna try TAKEWONDO.
But as i say, TRY.

Im not gonna waste the last of a great holiday away.
Next year this time i'll be studying my brains out. The prospect is making me shiver in anticipation. Hooray.

IMMA GONNA PLAY-TO-THE-MAX.
Yes, what a goal.

12 days to Langkawi.
I might die waiting.

WE'RE GOING ON A HOLIDAY
A HOLIDAY
A HOLIDAY
-Holiday. Some Old Musical Thingy Which Name I Cant Remember

No comments: