Sunday, November 04, 2007

TODAY I GO TO SENTOSA.
Well well.
So, i did.

Thankfully, i wasnt that hot.
The sun was being really sweet. Thanks a mil. And ha, too bad for all those Ang Mohs sun tanning. SUN TANNING. Lying there in their too-tiny bikinis, looking all relaxed and unnervingly UNCONCERNED that they were getting DARKER AND DARKER every second.

They wanna get darker. Ptooey.

Ah'course, i forget.
They CANT get darker.

I've stolen all da melanin, havent i.
Double ptooey.

We sit the Luge thingy. Its fun. But the thrills all gone. Frivolous go-karting in The Land of Thais destroyed the surge of excitement of anything slower. Its kinda sad, really, if you think about it. Now when everyones feeling the mounting nervousness and nail biting heart thumping adrenaline, im just being all nonchalant.

They all say "Wah, why you so brave" and all that. But innit better not to be? To be creeped up to your neck with anticipation and pure thrill?

ITS NOT FUN WHEN YOURE ALL SLOW-PULSED ABOUT IT.

All the same, it was cool anyway.


THEN TO RTC
At RTC, this around-11-year-old, immensely, incredibly, horizontally inclined (fat would be a gross understatement) *shudder* was like hitting on me. *SHUDDER*

I nearly died.

We were in the pool, and i was trying to entice my brother to go to the deep pool with me. The small pool was freezing.

Then he comes up to me and goes "hey there" is this (i think he thought was sexy) voice. I nearly popped a rib trying not to laugh. Then it kinda spurted out, so i pretended it was a coughing fit, and said

" mpptf mpt hel- mphh *cough-cough* *gasp* ha- haha- hello!"

Then i went to look for my brother.

I could hear him tellin his mate like, "HAHAHA, i dunno leh, i just say hi, then now she keep smiling." and i could almost hear him thinking "Omg, i am like da man, i am soo smoooth"


Then later when i went back to the pool, he kept giving me side glances and saying obscene stuff 11-year old immatures usually think are "funny".

Standin at the jacuzzi fountain, he goes like
"Omg, the jets are so strong, i think my balls are gonna explode" The he gives me these "furtive glances" like hes trying to see if i've heard his horny little remarks and is trying to tell if im turned on.

Well, there you go.
Enough said.

*Shudder*
I had to escape by screaming bloody murder when my brother splashed me, and then running out of the small pool with goosebumbs over my whole body. ERGH. How disgustingly amusing.

HAHAHAHA.

SAY
I DONT WANNA BE IN LOVE
-Dance Floor Anthem. Good Charlotte.

No comments: