Monday, November 12, 2007

If you have cancer, DO NOT EAT MEAT. Cancer cells actually THRIVE on the flesh. We're made to be herbivores anyway, dont be so hard on yourself.



I do hope this saves someone.

Really.



In Learning Lab yesterday, i make a discovery. Boys get to know each other real fast. They can meet for a few hours, and there they are, slappin and 'yeah-manning' to each other in their low, freshly-broken voices.



Oomph.

This morning, i went a-swimming with my dear darling sister. Yestersay we watched Shark Attack 2 and she was CREEEEEPING me out to no end.



"What if theres an aquarium under the tennis court no one knows about? Then the cages accidentally open, and WE'LL ALL BE DEAD! We need to keep our guards up! Careful. I dont think we should swim the lenghts. Lets do the breaths instead in case some fin comes closer and closer, at least we'll have a chance of LIVING!"



ANd she went on and on and on for the half hour we had. I was so pissed, i changed my "ITS NOT FREAKING POSSIBLE" tactics.



I said "yeah, and the sharks are so creepy, they're coming, coming, coming,

coming AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yell real real real loud.

Haha.
I really couldnt resist.

My maid said she could hear the effect of my scare from 6 levels up. What can i say?


But then after a while i got kinda freaked myself cause the water looked too calm for its own good. Retribution, i guess. Making the mickey of someone, it comes back. IT ALL COMES BACK.


I needa set my goals here and now.

FOR REAL REAL REAL.

Goals.
1. Drink 16 glasses of water a day. (not counting water cooler in training)
2. Swim everyday.
3. Not read books the whole day.
4. Not Sim the hours away.
5. Not watch Discovery Chn for more than 1 hours a day.
6. Not watch National Geographic for more than 2 hours.
7. Not drink so much milk.
8. Stop gorging self with chocolate, like Time Out.
9. Sleep by 11. (I REALLY DO TRY)
10. Stop fantasizing about Scuba Diving BECAUSE it aint gonna come true in 2 years so i've gotta GET OVAH IT and go after my O's are ovah.
11. Not watch so many movies.
12. HAVE MORE DRIVE, PUSH, AND UMPHH.
13. Stop givin up so easily when i cant do the stupid question.
14. Stop being jealous of my sister cause she has nicER legs.
15. Stick to my goals.

AND YES, A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE O'LEVEL-ERS. I SHAKE YOU WARMLY BY THE HAND! WHAT A JOURNEY. AND ITS ALL OVAH! GO CRAZY, GO MAD, IMMA PROUD OF Y'ALL FOR LIVING THROUGH IT. (Gonna be my turn soon. Whoop de doop)

WHEN WE LIVE SUCH FRAGILE LIVES
ITS THE BEST WAY WE SURVIVE
-Dirty Little Secret. All American Rejects.

No comments: