Thursday, November 01, 2007

Francie Boobette says i should blog about "normall-er" things.

Aw, that little manly.


I have no idea why im not blogging "normally".

Ah well. But since it was requested by The Great Boobette of Tennis(cough cough), Golf, Tennis and Table Tennis. You the man, Francie! For real.


My Normal Day


Waking up.
Today in the morning, i wake as early as a noisy mynah making a racket outside on the window sill. I roll off the bed scratching my face and wiping the saliva from under my mouth. Its another great day! I draw the curtians and feel happy that im not in school.


I dive into the inviting bed again and sigh in contentment. I strech on the comfy, soft surface wiggle my toes. It's 8.30! Its too good to be true.


Bathroom
I rub my eyes slowly, watching my reflection do excactly the same thing! How amusing! I stick out my tongue and waggle it. I cant find my comb, so my hairs a little sticky-upy.


I reach carefully for my toothpaste and give it a tiny squeeze. A blob of white appears from the Colgate Tube. Reaching for my toothbrush, i swipe the bit of paste off, and brush my teeth. Swipe. swipe swipe. Brush Brush Brush.


I then proceed to brush my tongue. Bit by bit, my mouth is finally, carfully de-contaminated. I move on to cleaning my face.



AND YES, I CLEAN MY FACE ALL GOOD.
ITS REALLY CLEAN AND EVERYTHING AND I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE. So.


I'll get on with it.


Morning, i play tennis with darlin' Francie and her weird dislike for tennis courts dry-rollers.


After which we watch 6 full episodes of Heros and rot away like the fat-arse couch potatos we are. (And i am now SMITTEN with Hiro Nakamura, the fishball-ey Japanese who's positively RADIATES innocent-ness and happiness(: )



Heres to normal days,
AND HOLIDAYS!


HAPPINESS ARE BLOOMING
ALL AROUND HER
DAFFODILS ARE SMILING
AT THE DOVES
-Jolly Holiday. Mary Poppin's Soundtrack.

No comments: