Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Wrong Books

In books, the girl and boy always meet in some elevator.
Then they'll meet someplace else.
Then, most of the time they find they fancy each other and dadadeedum, and off they riding into the sunset.

Something like-

Boy: I've seen you in the elevator.
Girl: Yeah whatever, i like you too.
*kiss*

Most of the time its something like that, only dragged out into a looong and unnecessarily pleasurable story.

But nothing like that happens in real life, does it?
NUH UH UH.

It doesnt. It doesnt. IT DOESNT. BARH. (Ohh. I hear Bugs Life. Love that show. Flick's like saying something about the colony and the bird and stuff)

You can meet some sweet guy in the elevator, and then *ding* and he's gone. You know you'll never see him again. So there. Boo for you, ha.

IM JUST SAYING IT HYPOTHETICALLY.
So i figure its either im 1, doing something wrong with my life, or 2, reading the wrong books.

I choose 2, because its easier to solve.




Moving on.

Okay?
I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE 'ME LOVE' by KINGSTON, his voice. Wheehoo. Been listening for like, 3 weeks non stop already. Not sick yet.

Lovelovelove it.
Why-why-you leave me.
I FEEL LIKE IM DROWNING IN THE OCEAN.

I just love it.
Dont you?

His voice is just so, SEX-AYE.
Really, deep and childish and stuff. I dunno, it just has some edge and appeal. Ser can do the imitation like real good. Its seriously amazing. NO KIDDING.

I WATCHED PRIDE AND PREJEDICE. In-Love-With-Darcy.

Now im freaaaaked about gettin into ah- JC.
(From Bing's comments. I'll say, that girl who was ranting in his page was RAWR , some tigeress.)

Ahwell.
I havent done work for like, 5 days.
I feel disgusting, my brain is collasping.
BUT HAHA IM FREE!

And plus, all those O'leveling now, push on, yeh?
DONT GIVVIT UP!
THINK AH WHATS AFTER IT ALL.

Goodness, im scared for them.
'Magine when its my turn.

Cant wait.


B-B-B-BABY I THINK IM GOING
C-C-C-CRAZY
WHY SHOULD I BE SANE
WITHOUT YOU
-Never be Lonely. The Feeling

No comments: