Saturday, October 20, 2007

BIRTHDAY SONG

As part of my birthday present to my dear friend CARA for being a great birthday girl, i have composed a song for her.

It goes:

"Na na na na na na na
Na na na na naaaaaaa
Caraaaaaaaaa
Na na na nana na na na
Na na na na na na na"

Yeah.
Plus it totally suits her because she loves singing weird-made up tunes. So, the Na-na-nas go with anything.

A total plus, is the rhyming.
Innit cool!?
I didnt think it would rhyme so exquisitely.

CALL ME BARNEY.
BARNEY'S SONGWRITER.

Anyway.
I was gonna blog about the joys of cereal but im too bored.
Too bad.

Sigh,
we now will observe a moment of silence in respect for Madeline L'enge's death. The SECOND BEST ALL TIME AMAZING AUTHORS EVER WHO WROTE ALL MY FAVOURITE BOOKS.

I cant believe she's gone.
She'll never write again.

Ever.
Bah, its so sad i cant even think about it.

*sniff*

Go eat your sobert you weird little people.
Sobertsobertsobertsobert.

WE LOVE SOBERT.

No comments: