Friday, September 07, 2007

Word of the day:
Ballyhoo
Meaning: Brashness and flamboyant

Frankly, i think i say 'frankly' alot too much.
Ohboy, and i have a theory, which is "too much of anything is not good."

Its proven.
Really.

I mean, think about it, even overload of fruits, gives ya some kinda too-much-pesticide-cancer thingy. Or veggie. Too much veggie will make your poo all green and veggie bits-ish. Granted, its not bad, but who wants green poo anyway.

My mom took leave to-day.
Morning, we went to the park to cycle and i met a new friend, called Xerxes who is the cutest thingy on earth. His small little shaved head was cute nice to touch and he was riding this quaint little bike with those two support wheels thing. Are those called tricycles?

And he goes to Marymount Kindergarten! OMG, how coincidental is THAT?! Whoa, i was bubbling away about how i am a old girl from there. And he rode so slowly that i could CRAWL faster, but it was worth it.

Me: How old are you this year?
Boy: (Proudly) Im 4!
Boy: (Sticks out 3 fingers)
Me: Thats 3 sweetie.
Boy: Oh.. yeah. I know.

His sweetness made up for everything.
Such beautiful innocence.

Then went all the way to Expo.
Book fair over there, wasnt gonna miss it.

Then i forgot to bring my clip to hold my fringe up, and my eyes were stinging, and i had no mood to look for books, because i had to keep FLIPPING my hair. And i looked liked some crazed emokid. Then after about 15 minutes of complaining, i got a brainwave of holding my hair up with my specs pushing it all up.

So the specs was on the top of my head, looking like some weird, wrong sunglasses. But then i felt so much better i didnt really care.

Got about 6 books, but not gonna read em till after exam...

*Sigh*







REALLY!

Ohwell.
I stomped on a man's foot today, in the train. The train jerked, for the about 11 time, and this time i totally lost control and fell backwards, stomping real hard on a foot behind me.

The face that looked upon me was full of loathe and disgust. Ah crud. I said was apologizing so profusely that i didnt realise that people were watching.

It was not until today did i then realise i had such cruddy balance.
Heh.

Going for a church rally soon.
LATER!

Quote of The Day:
THE NICE THING ABOUT BEING A CELEBRITY
IS THAT WHEN YOU BORE PEOPLE,
THEY THINK THAT ITS THEIR FAULT.
-Henry Kissinger

No comments: