Saturday, September 08, 2007

School is impending.

I can feel it my bones.
Jerk jerk, jerky jerk.

And yknow when old women say my bones are getting creaky, its gonna rain soon. Its fake. And you know how they say reading in dim light destroys your eyes? Thats fake too. And you know when they say lots and lots of other things, those are fake too.

Moral of story:
Dont believe everything you hear.

So. Anyway.
My cousins come over to-day.
Its a fun day, i have tuition with Alvin, and then i have a HUGE SPREAD lunch with chicken rice and roasted duck and sotongballs, and my cousins are over. Angelica, and Diqing and Difong and Yida kor kor.

Its kinda sad cause Diqing has holidays now, hes in Poly, see. And i tried to suggest place for him to find work last week when we were at the temple, but he -VERY UNGRACIOUSLY- said they were ALL not very suitable.

Hes got a job already. No thanks to me, apparently.

Oh poo. Now he cant bring me out to get LAST YEAR'S birthday present for me which we have dragged till now. But of course, this year, hes finally got his licence. He can drive me! Which would make things alot easier.

And now thinking about it, my birthday's almost here! 16 more days. Thats seriously fast! WHOOOAA. Then we can go and get a DOUBLE present for me plus a bonus for the uberlateness of it.


Those years ago, a great number of mommies musta been really busy giving birth. This month, its Frances's, Eve's, Jennifer, and my birthday. Plus a few others.. please, you guys, if i've forgotten your birthday, tell me. IM BEGGING YOU, TELL ME.

I think its very important to remind people that your birthday is almost here. Because, you're gonna save them from inflicting self depression when they forget your birthday. WHICH is a very easy thing to do, counting on how many people they actually know.

And your not-so-good-short-term memory.

I have new FBTs by the way.
Cause my school blue ones are really furry since every single time i go biking or jogging i wear it. OMG, i havent exercised in 2 days! Im gonna grow fat and ballooooon up like a great arsed pig. ARGH.


I have never not exercised in 2 days!
Its so weird.
Its so free.
Its so UNEXHAUSTING!

Fly birdie FLY!

And my brother doesnt dare to say 'my wife'.

Cause we were asking him what he wanted to name his kids, and he said "Pootpoot for the girl, and Patrick Starfish for the guy."

Then he said, "but then my..myy...w..my..wi... the woman might not want."

Haha.
Oh-to-be-young-again:)

WHEN THE NIGHT HAS COME
AND THE LAND IS DARK
AND THE MOON IS THE ONLY LIGHT
WE'LL SEE
-Stand By Me.

No comments: