Friday, September 14, 2007

Its been ages.

My moms practicing her speech for tommorow, shes got this speech to make at the Planting Club thingy at Lbd Park. Shes Chairman or something, so shes gotta do it. I SO wanna go, i mean, planting shrubs all over the place, getting messy, muddy and so totally fun,
WHO WOULDNT WANNA GO!?

But ohhoh, the poor pathetic me has to go back to school, for some crazed HSK thiangey. Blurb. WHy would anyone wanna know their Chinese standard anyway? I can pay a depressionist to do that for me.

BAH.
I could be rolling around in mud, yelling and screaming in the warmth of the morning sun, i can watch the beach, i can see the sea, i can give back to society and plant some trees.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I HAVE TO BE IN SCHOOL.
*Sob Of Extream Sadness*

And i think SL hates me. Hates me hates me hates me to the core. WHAT HAVE YOU AGAINST ME. TELL ME! When did i ever offend you, oh great one. All i wanted to do was drink some water.

Im truly trying.


MOVING ON SWIFTLY.
Lets not dwell on unplesant things.
The world is made up of so much more brighter beginnings, and glorious ends.

Dad bought a ubercool video cam, and got some ultrecool stuff for free. I mean, buy a VidCam and get a free cam stand, and a free dry store and a free DVD recorder.

Good deal.
I mean, throw in the lot, BAYBEE.

Currently in the camcorder, theres my mom making her speech and my dad making noises in the background to show his support. Like "WHOOHOOOOO. GOGOGOGO" and flashing his camera flash at her for effect.

And theres the video of the last time we went to the park. I looked like crap. Having your swing-style recorded is probably one of your life's most perverse moments.

Cover your eyes! Obscenities!
I was practically flying up, almost went 180 degrees and my legs were wide open. Today the camcorder. Its was kinda startling.

And i am so not melodramatic.
SO NOT.

FIRST YOU SAY YOU WONT
THEN YOU SAY YOU WILL
YOU KEEP ME HANGING ON
-Jenny. Click Five.

1 comment:

serlin said...

dude SL sounds like my initials * hahaha yeah hsk sucks even my shit is better yknw.