Sunday, August 12, 2007

Word of The Day
"Savoir-fair"
Pronounced: Sa-vwa-FAIR
-Wordly knowledge, awareness of what to in any situation .

My sister is one amazing kid.
Can you believe, she gets 38/4o for her compos? And when she got 37 for the latest, she was upset because it broke her record.

38/40! 38/40!!!!!
Thats like 2 marks to perfection! ITS LIKE, ABSURD!

For a compo too!
Where are the spelling mistakes?
THE GRAMMAR PROBLEMS?
THE BAD SENTENCE STURCTURES?

I think, she might be a robot or something.
And her vocabulary is so wide, i dont know how she does it. She really puts me to shame, the hide in the bushes and cry kinda shame.

The only time i saw a mark like that. I had a 37/40 and i was like, overjoyed. But then i saw the name, and it wasnt mine. So, well.

I i didnt even know "counterpart" meant like, accomplice or partner until i read her composition on kidnapping today. I always thought it was like, parts of a car so something. Frankly, i never actually bothered to find out.

I suddenly feel really pathetic.
The kid, she really is good in English.

Plus, i have to do a test on Which Sanatary Pad Is The Best for my Home Econs. Yeah? And theres this new brand thingamajib, "ANION", and it can absorb like 100ml of water.

100ml! SERIOUSLY. No kidding.

Thats crazy, no?
NO GIRL IN THE WORLD CAN PRODUCE SO MUCH BLOOD, LA. THATS LIKE A CUPFUL.

Yeah?
But the brands really cool.
Its new, patented in Japan, made in China. Its antibacterial, and it absorbs really well. (I mean 100ml? And still dry?) REALLY REALLY, ask the pro, its tested! It uses corn and potato starch to absorb stuff instead of cotton, so when you peel it open after it has absorbed a fair amount of water, it looks like squashed water babies inside.

Plus, during Catclass, i made a little kid, wobble-walk into a wall. It was so traumatizing, really! I nearly freaked out, i was apologizing like mad to the kid, even though technically it wasnt my fault. The kid was really cute. REEAALY REALLY CUTE.

And cat class was real fun. Me and YongMei made Veron and Jeryl hold hands to cross the swing-rope and it was (heh) kinda fun to watch them squrim. Call me sadist, BUT IT WAS REAL SWEEEEEET.

Plus, Jeryl was hardly being stoic when he had to do it.. a change, for once. HAHAH.

AND HELPPP
My green pants have gone MIA.
ARGH.

Puttuue.
Toodles!

YOU HAVE ME SUICIDAL
SUICIDAL
WHEN YOU SAY ITS OVER
-Beautiful Girl. Sean Kingston.

No comments: