Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Word of The Day
: Faux Pas
Pronounced: (Fo-PAH)
Meaning: Social blunder

Gee.
All the books i've read, the stupid men are having affairs with their secretaries. Maybe, im reading the wrong books, but still, what happened to "I'll travel the world to find my love"?

Men, according to the books now, grab whatever's the nearest. Which is really disgusting. Grabbing whatever's the nearest? I suppose even the trouble of going home is too much, then. I have lost all hope in these kind of books. As of now, im reading AWARD WINNING books, like Hatchet and y'know stuff like that.

Somehow, i feel more satisfied after reading those books. It feels, like im less shallow, and everything. Its just a feeling, though. You can tell, I WAS NEVER SHALLOW, ANYWAY.

Plus, now my All-Time-Favorite-Song is Collide by Howie Day. It is, officially, the sweetest song ever. Sighs. Sighs sigh.

I walk home with Ringabel to-day. We were talking about her Jerrenson and everything. Then this guy on a bike cycled really silently behind us and said sorry, s'cuse me and i got a shock, and screamed.

Hoho. It was real embarrasing.
Seriously. I felt like some, bimbo, screaming at guys on bikes.

Today was kinda a low key day, just like every other day. I got my compo back though, it was really good. REALLY REALLY! I realise that my compos dont really score me high marks any, but i like 'em anyway.

Cause y'know. My vocab isnt really that wide, and my spelling is so terrible its really scary. But i like the way i write anyway. Say im egoistical, but HOHO ITS JUST THE TRUTH. Id rather be a (ahem) EGOISTICAL TRUTHFUL KID than a HUMBLE LIAR.

So shoot me.

EVEN THE BEST FALL DOWN SOMETIMES
EVEN THE WRONG WORDS SEEM TO RHYME
OUT OF THE DOUBT THAT FILLS YOUR MIND
YOU FINALLY FIND
YOU AND I COLLIDE
-Collide. Howie Day.

No comments: