Wednesday, July 04, 2007

WHOOHOO.



Whos at the top of the world?

-I am such a horrible person-



Im i supposed to feel good when im missing class? I do. AND CHEERS TO THAT! Nats is starting tomorrow, and its all so cool. Scary almost. But somehow i feel exited. Like a little kid, WHOOHOO!



Its the thump thump feeling again, and its all nice and thumpy thumpy.



I wont be feeling so happy tomorrow, though. But i can wear my jersey, and my jacket and my trackpants. AND NOW ITS ALL MINE! I dont have to go around borrowing and then digging my brain out figuring who's lent it to me.



If i do get into the semi's, then its SAYONARA Lit Test, and its already goodbye to Chem test, so thats that.



Omg, i so wanna get into Semis.



Cara and I were whomping around, writing cards for people. Its nice to know that some people aprrecitate it. Eve-yie is the sweetest thing ever, and seconds after she writes a note back. I love 2Hope. Considering im sticking through with them till im 16, whats not to like?



Go with the flow,

TAKE IT IN YOUR STRIDE,

and God, Bless me.

No comments: