Saturday, July 14, 2007

Today i was moshing around being sad.
Cause i cant start right, which really sucks.

I dont see why, but i just cant.
And y'see, if i dont start right, and Chums cant pass the baton to me, the team goes downnn together with me. And then we all go down, and guess whose fault it will be.

Even though i think, HEY I THINK THAT WAS RIGHT,
then everyone says nono, too slow.

And now my moms being all mommyish, which she wasnt last night. I really hate it. Shes threatening to bann computer again, and shes being real not nice.

Which, is not the right time.

I am in a cruddy mood now.
Gah.

Plus, i know that its not fair for me to be so upset about such stupid and insignificant things, because i can control them. Its not like, my parents are dying or divorced; or my legs chopped off and stuff like that.

Though somehow i feel so down over small things like that.

Gee, how selfish can i get.
Someone, slap me.





YES!
IVE ATE LUNCH!!
HOW GREAT CAN LUNCH GET?

Anyway, you know those songs where guys sing songs to girls to Be My Escape? Seriously. I should write one, to food.

Food is so glorious. SO YUMMYNESS
I have KIT-KAT!

But Kit Kat has lost their trademark aluminuim foil. Its now all plastic and normal. But JUST AS YUMMY AS EVER.

Hoof.
Im all happy.
So, im gonna try practicing my starts and everything. Oh. And i need to do some art thing. They probably made it up cause they thought we had nothin better to do than draw art about how to save the earth.

So then, farewell.

THROW IT AWAY
FORGET YESTERDAY
WE'LL MAKE THE GREAT ESCAPE
-The Great Escape. Boys Like Girls.

No comments: