Monday, July 30, 2007

THE PAST

The triathelon is over,
now you can call me a TRIATHELETE!

Like, after the whole thing i puked my guts out, all the stuff i ate in the morning was visible, plus the water i guzzled on the way, and the salt water i choked on.

And yeah, the swiming part nearly killed me, the cycling was mentally draining, i didnt know where we were gonna stop, and my thighs were so numb i couldnt really feel them. Then the running was hell, and the cheery people at the sidelines were pissing me off.

Then, in the end, some guy and girl smoshed this huge freezing sponge on my head, and i had a huge shock, and started to go faster. Then in the end, i probably pushed mysllf too hard, and i puked.

And boy, i had never ever done this long distance kinda thing before. Seriously. I most i ever did, continuously? 2.4, for NAPFA.

But of course, i met 2 amazing guys, like ZEN and JAY. Arent their names the coolest thing youve ever hear? They are the sweetest little bowbeenis ever. Zen's some shy little thing and Jay is so Jayjay-ish.

And Janet hurt her leg and stopped after swimming and she got to see RI/RJC guys with smexy-abs a=when it was their turn. Man, the hottest thing i saw over there was the popcorn.


THE PRESENT

Oh, and today i got bitten by an ant. It hurt like crap cause i never got bitten by an ant before. I always though it hurt like shit, cause the doctos always say "This will feel like an ant bite" when they wanna poke their needles into ya.

But turns out, it was okay. I was yelling and everything, cause the stupid ant was the hugest i'd ever seen. And then some old woman on the bike was like sniggering. Seriously? THE ANT WAS REALLY HUGE, OKAY.

Oh chhebs, i have ta go bathe.
TA

I COULD TELL SHE LIKED ME
FROM THE WAY SHE STARED
AND THE WAY SHE SAID
YOU MISSED A SPOT OVERE THERE
-Stacy's Mom. Fountains Of Wayne

No comments: