Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My siblings should be called the TATTLETALE PAIR.

Such amazingly huge mouths and loud shouts.

In fact, my sister should be called The Screamer With A Screechy Whine. How irritating can she get? And she is such a huge tattletale. Like my brother.

So then, i use the computer.

Then my sister starts to scream that "you're not allooowed!"
Then my brother.
Then they scream at each other and fight over the phone.

They probably dont even know they are BOTH calling the same person. To tell her the SAME thing. (Telling my mom that im using the computer, that is)

And all the time they fight i sit here and type bad things about them. Oh Boy, im so cool.

But -sigh- most of the time i kinda love them.
Cept when my sister screeches and my brother bites me.

Screwed up family, eh?
Dysfuctional, seriously.

Oh-kay.
Today i run crappily. Its so sad, i want to die. 15th! 15th?! Can you believe? But i do get into semis, lucky its top 24. I have to move up 7 potsitions to just get into finals. Which is, if you think about it, quite impossible since i probably cannot improve that much by tomorrow.

No wait.
I can.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!

Mumble mumble mumble.
*Deep breaths*

Heh, but seriously, really hope i improve.
So maybe not finals, but improve?

I will? Right?
Grapple at the stars and not reach them.
How sickening.

ZEEPPEHHDEE DOO DUMS.

Anyway, today i hold the gate open for this girl. I felt all nice and stuff when she said thanks. I least, i think she said thanks because i couldnt hear her with my headphones on. But her mouth opened in that shape and i grinned at her and she laughed.

And at the callroom i saw these kids from the My Pinnacle Education Center. And heyhey, try to keep saying pinnacle, like pinnacle pinnacle pinnacle pinnacle pinnacle pinnacle. I kept repeating it till like, Bobbies got freaked out.

And can you believe ******* doesnt know how a cdm looks like. Well. Yeah. I told her Thats For You and she kept touching it saying What Is It? How innocent can these people get?
Okay. Nevermind. Its better if you have no idea what im saying.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA.
****'s name is concealed due her not getting mad at me.

Okay.
Now forget i said that.
Even though its really funny and everything.

Heh.

WHEN YOU'RE MILES AND MILES
FROM YOUR NICE WARM BED
JUST REMEMBER WHAT YOUR OLD PAL SAID
YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME
-You've Got A Friend in Me. Toystory

No comments: