Sunday, July 15, 2007

I just sneezed on the laptop. I hope it doesnt blackout halfway.

Anyway, i go swimming downstairs today. And Wan Ning tells me that the last time they swam, this Ang Moh guy pushed her sister away cause he was swimming laps and everything. The her father went to the guy and said Hey why did you push my kid.

And then the guy goes
I am protecting her from my hands and my swimming fins.

And Wan Ning does this accent which is really cool. And funny. We laugh till i cry. Then she does the "My brother is going on journey, i wvant to wish him good luck. 5 birds please." accent and i laugh till i sink into the water.

Wan Ning is sure cool for a 9 year old.

We roll around in the water and i swim 6 laps.

Its kinda fun, though i wish there was someone my age. Everyone around the block are 12 years old and younger. Its kinda sad that way.

They tell me a Spongebob story.
Spongebob ate lots of onions and everyone he talked to ran away, and he was real sad. So Patrick tried to cheer him up by telling him a story. There once was a barnacle who was real ugly. He was so ugly he died.

OMG, isnt Patrick the stupidest thing you can ever find? And he is so stupid and cute, like London from Suite Life.

In the morning, im at COP and we discuss about our Maybe Survival Camp at either Pulau Ubin or some camp place which name i forget. HOO boy, i cant wait, its like, how fun! Cook your own food, pee in holes, make silly fires with wet stones, sleep with the bugs, and the stars and friends.

And sing nice nice songs about LOVE GOD.

Dalston is organising it, but he dont wanna be OIC. Which i learnt, means Overall In Charge. WAYY cool.

CANT WAIT CANT WAIT! YIPPPPPEEEE.
And ooosh, i havent done my LLab work!
Bah.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE
LOVING SOMEONE
WHOS IS A RUSH TO THROW YOU AWAY
-Do You Know. Enrique Iglesias

No comments: