Sunday, June 24, 2007

PSSHT.

Schools in tomrrow.
Holidays are slipping out of my hands, out of my (ahem, ahem) slender fingers, flying out of the window, leaving me in a heartbreak, incomplete and, all wrong.

Man
That sounded like id just broken up.
Hey, i feel like breaking up with someone. It sounds interesting. Bit sad, though.

Hey, cause after you break up, youre allowed to blog emo stuff all day long and mooch around being all disgusting and sobbyish and crying all over the place, scribbling in your book about how life sucks and everything.

Then you can go like.
"Oh, how life is such a fragile piece of trembling strand, emotions run wild, and my shadow shall haunt me forever, because i will never forget the happy time we had together, oh i will kill you someday, JUST YOU WAIT! (eyes go crazed while hair billows around. Scary background music) (MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA -Fades out)

Okayyy. That didnt really make sense. Eh, but i like the crazed part. Thats uber cool. But this crap about being emo and stuff, is quite a depressing thing.

Which is kinda sick, now i think about it.
Big watse of time, if you ask me.

Pssht.

Now i take my leave.
I need some time for it to sink in, you see.
Schools in.

Again.

Pssth.

WE'LL SING AND DANCE
I DONT WANT THIS FEELING TO GO AWAY
-Upside Down. Jack Johnson

No comments: