Tuesday, June 05, 2007

DEEDEEDADA.
Todays the great day for doing homework and sleeping in and everything nice.

Jack Handey is super cool.
SUPER SUPER COOL.

Hes so weirdly funnyish and cool.

Deep Thoughts By Jack Handey
"Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny."

"Whenever anyone says "I can't," it makes me wish he'd get stung to death by about ten thousand bees. When he says "I'll try," five thousand bees. ("I can," one bee.)"

"I wouldn't be surprised if someday some fishermen caught a big shark and cut it open, and there inside was a whole person. Then they cut the person open, and in him is a little baby shark. And in the baby shark there isn't a person, because it would be too small. But there's a little doll or something, like a Johnny Combat little toy guy---something like that."

Its his sardonic, dry, way of telling stories, its so cool.

HAHAHAHA.
I wanna be like him when i grow up.

YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE?
I hate not spelling LIKE and THE correctly. It sucks. Buts its a habit im trying to break. So dont mind if i keep spelling the as teh and like and liek.

And check this out.
This, is how he spends his free time, URBAN SPRINTING. Hes crazy, this guy. And ultimately, very very, amusing.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=21288

Oh man, i am seriously very very very bored right now, i think i will melt soon.

Cedric is over right now.
I shall go kiss him right now. THE CUTEST LITTLE CHUBBY BOOBISEIEYS GOOGGLEISHY TOOPIIESKJDLK thingy in the world.

IM HERE WAITING
CRASH
INTO ME REAL HARD
-Crash. Gwen Stefani

No comments: