Wednesday, June 20, 2007

All the total dicks
All the stuck up chicks
SO SUPERFICIAL
SO IMMATURE

Then when you graduate
You take a look around and say
"HEY WAIT!"

This is the same as where i just came from,
I thought it was over
-AW THATS JUST GREAT-

REESE WITHERSPOON
Shes the prom queen.
BILL GATES
Captain of the chess team
JACK BLACK
The clown
BRAD PITT
The quaterback

SEEN IT ALL BEFORE
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Heh.

THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD
IS JUST AS OBSESSED
WITH WHOS THE BEST DRESSED
AND WHOS HAVING SEX

WHOS GOT THE MONEY
WHO GETS THE HONEY
WHOS KINDA CUTE
AND WHOS JUST A MESS.

Boy, dont you just love this song?
I LOVE IT, for one thing. I DO I DO!

Its so cool, and happy and bouncy and true and ITS ALL GOOD and stuff. HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDS, it doesnt really, does it?

Hey. It kinda has the same feel as Beverly Hills (the song) right? OH YAY OH YAY.

Im feeling all great and happy right now, its kinda great! WHOOSHHH blow your house down!

Training was fine as anything, and Joey kept beating her PB and Fiona had to treat her like 3 times, and Coach was screaming at me because

"YOU START SO SLOWWW YOU END SO SLOW, HOW YOU RUN?"

So i told her that IF I COULD I WOULD, NO KIDDING. IM TRYING, TRYING, RIGHT, NO NEED TO GET ALL WORKED UP ALREADY. CHILL.

Yeah. Only in my head, though. But i said it out as "okay" but hopefully we understand each other.

Psshh.
I figure, you know what? It dont pay to be all depressed cause it makes no sense. Its kinda stupid, sometimes. So i just dont think about being depressed and it all goes away. It does, and it works too.

Its easy. Trust me, im so good at it the depression doesnt even bother coming anymore.

HEH.
IM ALL HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
ITS NO GOOD STOPPING ME!

Today i go to Caras and my bra strap snaps, i dunno why, dont ask. So i run to the bathroom and tell Cara that i need a stapler but she gives me a clip instead, and it actually holds. Im throwing the stupid bra away, its so unloyal. I've worn it for like, what, (okay you dont need to know) and it snaps on me.

Thanks a million, Undie.

If thats not enough, i lose to Wei Shan (Caras sis) to the Floor Dragging. Its really quite fun. You haveta like lie on the floor face down and drag yourself to the other end of the room with just your hands. It hurts though, but its fun.

Wei Shan, whos, like what, 6, wins me, despite my obvious advantage. Its saddening, really. We play jump around to oldie musicals and laugh at stupid things which dont make sense. We play Press The Sharkies Teeth And Whoever The Shark Bites Loses.

Its really scary. Cara puts scary music on for fun and its actually scary. ITS SO FUNNNN. HAHAHHAHAA.

And Jennifer just called and SHE SOUNDED SO WEN ROU. I got i SERIOUS shock, i nearly died. She was like Hello May I Speak To Amanda Please? And it was too sweet for her and i neaaarly laughed myseld to death.

But then when she talked to me she went back to her slangy way, (saying "i bash you up" and all) and all was good. Lucky man, i thought she switched souls with, like, i dunno, YingLin.

So well.
Lifes all normal and good.
AND IM FEELING HAPPYHOPS!

And by the way,
i love ArtemisFowl, my future husband and everything nice.
Sweetie smart boy.

TAKE MY PICTURE BY THE POOL
CAUSE IM THE NEXT BIG THING-
-Beverly Hills. Weezer

No comments: