Thursday, May 17, 2007

Todya was kinda fun, i watched episode 64 of Prince of Tennis, in which all the characaters morphed into tiny dumb drawing which were so cute and that episode was so darn funny i cried cause i was laughing too hard.

IT WAS SO SO SO SO funny.

AHAHAHAHA.

Anyway.
I am currently trying to study for Home Econs, but my sewing notes have mysteriously disappeared. It isnt my fault. I really dont know where they are. And i seriously dont get why we must do this.

If i cant do this, i wonder how guys put up with it. Do guys even learn sewing in the first place? Lucky them.

Im so darn desperate for something to do that im playing Love Calculator. Its really kinda fun. Ive done Me and Michael, Me and Artemis (92%, TOO BAD HES FICTION), Me and L (sad results), Me and Jonathan MP, Me and Harry Osborn...

Love Calculator results
These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:
Amanda lee zi yi
LOVE
Harry osborn


99 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Amanda lee zi yi and Harry osborn has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.



THEN AGAIN.
TOO BAD HES FICTION TOO.
But 99%!! Thats like, what 1% to perfection!

Oh seriously, i need a life.

Ahgah.
And Uncle Mobeen and Peter tay
:85%

Lalala.
Is a happy dayyy.

WHOOHOO.
I hear the wedding bells!

I must control my horrid, foul terrible mouth. I keep saying stuff like Oh My God and Holy Shit and Goddamn and disgusting stuff like that. Have to stop. Have to have to have to. Have to have to have to. MUsttt. Contttrol. Myy. Moutth.

Like spidey says,
The greatest battle lies within.

Great line. No kidding.

Oh yeah, and me and Bobbies raged the storm to get home. We and her both trugded wetly through the thundering splattering rain because i forgot to bring my umbrella. I could slap myself, and Bobbies is too nice.

My whole pinafore was soaked till unsoakable, my socks were like spongeballs, my shoes were heavy my bag was absolutely drenched and now i ipod is undergoign some slight unconsiousness. Im so darn worried about him!

Poor mr Ipod. Even though Doctor Love says our relationship chance is only 67%, i still love my Mr ipod veryvery much.

AHHHHHHHHHH. Its so saddening to see it lying there all unlighted and depressed.

Eh, im all saddened now.
And count, COUNT! 6 more days till schools OUT!
YES!

Now i take my leave.
Wish me best for Homeec tomorrow.

LOVE THE SINNER
HATE THE SIN

No comments: