Sunday, May 06, 2007

Omg bloggers gone mad!
RAVING!
DELERIOUS!

Seriously!

Awcrud.

I got this really sweet photoframe for my mom, it goes "I told the Angels to take care of my mom but the Angels told me NO, because Angels didnt take care of Angels."

Omg, isnt it the most SWEEETEST thing youve ever heard. I melted into the ground when i read it, it was too darn sweet. Had to buy it even thought the tiny thing was 5 dollars. I lovelovlove it.

When i become a mom, and my kids give me that, id cry. Really i will. Whoever made that little paragragh up is now my new writer idol. SWEETSWEETSWEEEEEEEET.

Im so hungry but im too fat to eat anything, i think any fatter id have to squash through the doorway. Its disgusting. Eugh. Oh and our Macbeth play was freaking good cause Wanying was AMAZINGG, that gorgeous girl, she saved the play.

SO dramatic, and even though she forgot most of her lines and kept walking to the cauldron and hissing WHATS NEXT to Eve, she was damn good. Oh grief, i CANT WAIT for Pirates of The Caribbean, CAPNT JACK SPARROW!

Ohohoh, and WHOOHOO in Neopets i find a mystical codestone. Cool or what. Wheeppeedoosdles. Neopets has evolved too. No kidding, really it has. Like its become small and weird and funny and no all that kiddish looking.

I liked it more when it was kiddish looking.

Neopets is kinda boring, but when you get something nice then its kinda happish.

OMG, i just sneezed, and i bit my tongue when i sneezed!

Whoo.
Exciting.
Bleh.

Bleh.

Bleh.

Bleh.

(Fades out)

YOU NEVER SAY A WORD
UNLESS ITS TO COMPLAIN
IT DRIVING ME INSANE
-If I Were You. Hoobastank.

No comments: