Saturday, May 26, 2007

L Would Never Say-

"Actually, I think Yagami Soichiro is the real Kira.. you know, from that funny looks he has been giving me... no wait! Maybe it's Matsuda... er, no? Mogi?"

"Misora Naomi! I remember her! She was the one who tried to sell me some DIY chocolate last year, wasn't she?"

"Let's go on a date, Watari."

"Let's cut all this crap about Kira and go on a date with me, Light!"

(To Light) "You're my first love."

"I don't know anything. Why don't you ask Watari?"

(On the phone talking to Watari) "Yes, get me some sour plums. No, forget the strawberry cake. No, I am not pregnant."

"Tell you a secret. The reason why I sit like this is not because of my reasoning power. I've got piles."

(When he falls to the ground after Rem wrote his name in the Death Note) "OMG! Call the ambulance! FAAAST!"

(Clinging onto Light during his last moments) "Yagami Light... please... one last goodbye kiss...."


Heh.
MY SWEET L
Lalala.

ALL I WANNA DO IS FIND
A WAY BACK INTO LOVE
-Way Back Into Love

No comments: