Thursday, May 10, 2007

HOHO, and so we meet again.

Today is BOBIES birthday, im tellling ya, EVEYRTHING, i mean everything of bobbies presents were spongebob. Sponebob stickers, spongebob stuffed toy, spongebob ballon, spongebob sponge, and a spongebobo photoframe.

I'll say. Half her room must already be filled with Spongebob thingys. And with this new load of overload, her room uct look SOO WAY COOL.

I wish i had something i loved as much as her. Then my bed room would have a theme! I would be cool, and i wouldnt give it up for nuts.

Todays speech was one big flop. Loo said when i was nervous then i fumbled on my words and then i would natuarally speak in some dumb accent which was disgusting.

AHH and a practiced so freakingly hard too. Guess im just not made to do public speaking. I hate it when everyone starts dissecting what you say and comparing you to others. GOD, its all crap.

I'LL NEVER DO SPEECHES AGAIN. NEVER AGAIN.

Well, im lying. Id probably have to, but believe me, not anytime soon. I did it cause of 2 Hope, really, they were so unbelievely sweet. I sucked but they told me YOU WERE GREAT. YOU WERE SO COOL! And they stuffed Spongebob at me and they screamed for me.

Yeah. So maybe they were lying through their teeth BUT IT DID MAKE ME FEEL LOADDS better. SO thanks 2 Hope, love you guys.

Thank you Wanying for making me laugh with your sillyness.
Thank you Inez for helping me.
Thank you Jennifer for coaching my gesture skills. IM SORRY I FAILED YOU. Bleh.
Thank you Cara for being there and saying nonsencical things that didnt make much sense.
Thank you Krystal MY SUPERCUTE longleggy friend, you pulled thorugh for me, kid.
Thank you Zoey for doing the speech first, for me, that day.
Thank you Sirin for making me feel better up there.

And thank you Eve and Zhekang, and Serlin and Bobsies and Frances and Andrea and AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO CHEERED ME ON TODAY.
Thank you thank you thank you.
And thankthankthank you, and thank you.

Im not thinking straight right now, forgive me if i missed anyone out.
2 Hope, MAN DO I LOVE YOU GUYS, MY SWEETIE LITTLE HAPPY THINGS.

Im so glad i came to 2 Hope.
So glad, so glad that i met all of you. So darn glad.

AS OUR LIVES CHANGE
COUNT WHATEVER
WE WILL STILL BE FRIENDS FOREVER
-Grad Song. Vitamin C.

No comments: