Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The guys in trunks at the swimming pool downstairs are screaming at the top of their voices, going AIYA AIYA AYYYIIIYAAA in this really gay voice and i can hear it even though im like, 6 stories up. Talk about noise pollution.

I can see them. Its kinda disgusting.

I havent packed yet for camp yet, it kinda sucks. I dont even know why i came back early from Bings house for. WHY DID I WHYYYY. Aw crud. THis reeeks. I dont feel like packing. Too lazy. Im lumping about, lying on my bed, thinking my jacket which isnt here, my ipod which is fixed, and Weis SPA tomorrow. Gads, if i were him id be peeing in my pants.

So scared so scared so SCAREY. None of my practicals have gone well. I either spill some chemical or break a beaker, or snap a ruler. Its due to nerves, keep telling yourself that.

So good luck to you WEI. GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCKKK.

My jacket is at Bings house, pleh.
What to do what to do.

Skating was uber fun today, me and Dan were zipping round the ring collecting snow flecs to flick at each other. I bashed into three guys one who jumped out of no where, one who was racing round the ring so fast you could hardly see him, and one who was inching slowly and not expecting anything.

The one who was going at lightning speed was soo cool. We kinda banged REALLY hard cause of the speed he was going and the horribleness of my skating. So then he grabbed my shoulders and steadied me and went like, "Sorry, you okay? Careful now."

Man. He didnt even stumble! Thats so cool, its scares even me.

At Bings house, the three heros, Wei, Quan and QianY were stranded somewhere in JB, and then they found their way back, god knows how.

Then we went swimming. I was swimming in clothes and it kinda sucked cause you cant move much, and every time you get into the water, your clothes kinda inflates and bubbles surface and its weird.

Ploo.

Then we have the usual CRAZY BALL THROWING FIGHT which i try change into a game of Monkey or Who Can Float The Longest game but they dont seem to work. So i dont mind.

Later we eat yummy food Aunty Siewban made, peppery fried rice, ubercold salad.

AND GUESS WHAT.
BQ's voice has broken!
Well, i think, anyway. Its kinda deepish now HAHAHAHAHA! Its sooo cool. Plus hes in gym and everything. TRIPLE WAYY COOOOL.

Plus hes so tall. No more cute little Bing Quan. Hes all big and grown up and eerily tall. Erk. Its feels kinda weird. AND BING'S grandma kept insistiing that i was fat when i was younger. Aw Crud, thats EMBARRASING.

Heh.

Fun times.

LETS HAVE A PARTY
ITS SO DAMN FUN
-Party Time

No comments: