Sunday, April 29, 2007

RAWR.

Hello everybody (:

Amanda saw a REALLY hot guy today. I am dead jealous.

I think this world lacks hot guys. Especially Singapore. Chinese guys don't look good ):

Screwupscrewupscrewupscrewupscrewup



Anyhow, this is Pamela Bong reporting for duty here. Wolverine's out of the picture and I'm into a whole new world with whatever character Jude Law plays in I Love Huckabees, which I did not watch because it was M18.

Okay I change my mind. Jude Law = not that hot.

I now prey on... on...

This is old news. I have been preying on Daniel Meade since forever.

Anyhow, watch Ugly Betty tonight and catch Daniel there! I don't know what time it's showing, but it rocks balls (:

And go here:

HERE.

Thank you very much.

Love from
Bong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who discuss about
Several
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com