Saturday, March 03, 2007

We made cool baked rice yesterday.
Its more of like, hard rice with tomato sauce and cheese and onions and garlic and beans and stuff. Then you cook em all and stuff the whole thing into the baker thing.

And WAHLA! Its done.

Track was easy.
Considering how they almost killed us all on wed. Plus me and Loo were all over KrstCheng about Jap. Obsessed with the language, we bugging her throughout the cool down. MoshiMoshi! Tashi! Watashi wa Amanda Dez, Onameawah?

Jennifer was really pissed off and kept saying we were noisy and full of rubbish. But i bet she was trying not to laugh too. And Moshimoshi Toong. Means Hello dumpling.

And yes, i made that up.
I was asking Kryst what dumpling was and she was all i dunno, i dunno. Then Jennifer went, tooong lah. And with this ringy ngg sound. I laughed so hard i started to cry and then i fell off the seat in the specs stand.

Then me and Loo went around saying Moshimoshi Toong in a crap Jap accent and people. I dont think they cared much but that didnt bother us.

And i tell you, KrystCheng sounds like L. She sounds so much liek L i cannot stand it. HER JAP ACCENT is DAMN COOL. I must learn Jap.

I MUST LEARN JAP.
But of course, logic by Jennifer, "You cant even master English or Chinese and you want to learn Jap?"

Ahwells. Too bad for her.
One must enjoy learning a language she want to learn. Life is only this short. Push it to the maximum. MAYBE SHE CANT GET INTO 3RD LANG BUT SO WHAT BIG DEAL. SHE CAN DO IT ON HER OWN.

Blbybeedeedo.
Sirin's gonna be mad at me for talking about this but ahwell.
IM TELLING YOU HARRY POTTER FANFIC WAS DAMN GOOD. If someone in her story can irritate me that much, she must be a damn good writer. I wish my english was as good as hers. Gah. I wish i wish i wish. I wish my english was as good as her brother's!

Wont that be cool.

BWAHAHAHA.

Im not blogging regularly, i realised this too. Sorry, man. But due to time contraints, one must cut down on things they like to do. ANYWAY, L IS CHAO CUTE. Thank Kryst. She got be back into L crazy mode.

L IS COOLEST SHUAIIEST PERSON EVER.
L IS MASTER OF BRAINS.
L THE MASTERMIND.
L IS GUY WITH A CUTE ACCENT.
L IS SWEETIE WHO MAKES ME LAUGH.

Up my wall he goes.
Wish i could rub out Light's face on the huge poster but that would be too mean. L wouldnt stoop that low. I wouldnt either.


SAYONARA ALOHA!

No comments: