Thursday, March 15, 2007

The rules:
each player of this game starts with the ‘5 weird things about you.’ people who get tagged need to write a post of their own 5 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.

In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Blahblahblahblah.

Huiyi boobs of glory said i have to do it.

1. I love to eat nogurts.
2. I love to eat shorbet.
3. I love sushi.
4. I love it when people say they remmeber me.
5. I hate huge ugly dogs, because they scare me.
6. I am in love with this long list of people.
7. When i grow up i wanna be like Ms Melissa Eu.
8. I dont follow intructions.
9 I relate to crazy people better. (VenessaChng, CrasL, Bob, Loo, Nattheboob ectect)

Omygosh, ubbber weird or what. Like totally WERIDED out. Tadims!

Do it if you want to. No obligations.
Ohoh, but LOO, you have to do it, cause you're weird.

Im like SO, - FRIKIN, - HUNGRY.

Bite me.
I go eat nice noodles.

Toodles!


DID THEY SEND ME DAUGHTERS
WHEN I ASKED FOR SONS
YOU'RE THE SADDEST BUNCH IVE EVER MET
-I'll Make A Man Out Of You. Mulan

No comments: