Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pissed pissed pissed pissed at my Science Paper.
Studied and studied and studied like crap and then, NO TIME TO FINISH. Freaking shit.

Unfairness all around.
I mean, just 5 more minutes. COULDNT YOU HAVE GIVEN US just 5 LAME MORE MINUTES?! Then i would have gotten 8 marks more.

WHICH THEN GIVES ME A FAIR CHANCE OF PASSING, DAMMIT.

Damn, i tried my best.

But the worst is over. Now i can enjoy life like the way it is. The colour has retured to everything! I see things in perspective now, ITS BACK TO ME AGAAAIN, only with a harder head and a tougher mindset.



EMO KIDS.

Today we read articles on EMO KIDS. Reflections and all that. Emo. The new trend that has taken everyone by a storm. Thick fringes and black and white things. Depression. Hate. Suicide.

Seriously. I find it kinda time wasting.
Plus the slitting wrist and causing pain crap? I think its just really sad. And painful.

I mean, if youre depressed, share it with people man. There is NO FREAKING USE if you self mutilate. Its is just sick.

Plus, i can but more than half of the 'emo' kids are fake ones anyway. Like, depression? Suicide? Deaths? Pain? Suffering? MY ASS. Crack me up, man.

Think of the REAL kids who suffer. The ones who starve. No school. No friends. No home. No mummy to buy you things. No parents? No place of comfort. And do you see them slitting their wrist and causing STUPID DISGUSTING UNECCECARY PAIN to themselves?

Fakeness, FAKENESS, i say. OH KISS MY ASS YOU FAKE-OS.

Ahha.
WHY DONT PEOPLE JUST BE HAPPY.

Like, for one, i know i few people who have the gift of being happy.

Carallama for one.
Shes one of the happiest people ever. Shes so disconnected, happy and just plain innocent joy. Its a gift, you know, being happy.

I think there should be some new trend. Called.
Happytional.

Like, everyone just be happy and smile at each other. I swear, the streets and schools and workplaces and everywhere would probably be really nice to be in.

I love it when people smile at me. People i know, people i dont know. Its just cool, makes you happy.

SO HAPPYTIONAL, FORWARD!
ONWARD, TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

Ah well.
Lalas.

Its about all, plus all the crazy confusion in school about the Sports Day thing. Its gonna be rubbish, i'll say. With trackers, the competions sure are sad.

And like Zhi. C says, TADIMS!

I THINK THE WHOLE WORLDS
ADDICTED TO THE DRAMA
ONLY ATTRACTED TO THE THINGS THAT
BRING YOU TRAUMA
-Where Is The Love. Black Eye Peas.

No comments: