Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It was a fun day today.

Track and heats and my rubbish time of 30secs for 200m. SMACKAROO. When i was getting home, i saw these two tourist. They were, like dressed normally. Looked chinese too. But if i had been wearing my earphones i wouldnt have heard what they were saying.

They were speaking korean. Dont ask me how i know it was Korean. But after a year or more of watching Animes and Korean and Tawainese dramas i can tell the difference quite distintively.

It was like, really funny. They were struggling with this huge plastic bag of things, the girl was holding one handle, the boy with the other and they were kinda like giggling and laughing and limping and striding really fast down the slope.

Wanted to hear more of the accent, but i couldnt catch up 'cause i was carrying the applejuice and i couldnt really walk fast enough.

But it was really cute. They kept consuting some map every few junctions.

Then it got really amusing cause they laughed really cool.

When i walked into the estate, saw the nice guard. He was really really really sweet and he was like, Hey! Then i went hello! And he said youre was late today and i waited really long.

Then i said sorry because i had to do somthing. And he went, wait, i get something.

Then i freaked out cause i couldnt believe he really got a present for me. I WAS FREAKING JOKING WHEN I TOLD HIM I WANTED ONE ON MONDAY.

Then he said here, and passed me this adorable Mickey Mouse Figurene. I was all, OMGOSH THANKS SOO MUCH. And i was like, this is really sweet.

So he kinda grinned and told me to study hard kay?

Then i felt so touched and stuff. And what the hell, i didnt even know his name.

When i got home, i felt really sad. My house is all boxed up and you cant even walk through rooms without plastering yourself onto a wall and edging past the stacked up boxes.

It wasnt homey anymore. Then i felt all sad.

Was trying to write a card for the Nice Guard. But i couldnt figure out how to write a crad without first knowing the persons name. This is shit. I lived here for more than 4 years, hes been here all this time and i dont know his name! I thought.

So my card went like this
: THANK YOU NICE GUARD FOR BEING A GREAT GUARD. HAVE A NICE LIFE, AND I'LL STUDY HARD. THANKS FOR MICKEY.

AMANDA

My mom nearly slaughtered me.
!!!!! AMANDA! HOW CAN YOU WRITE A CARD THAT GOES NICE GUARD!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??!

Oh.
Ohwell. He name is either Dennis or Henry. Id rather him be Dennis really. Henry sounds silly.
Meimei says his name is Henry, Aunty Yeni says its Dennis.

I think i trust my maid more, about these things.

I feel kinda sad. A weid hollowness, y'know? Like, all our posters and paintings and stick on cupboards and bed stands were untimely ripped off by my mothers hands. (Heh. Couldnt resist it. Doing Macbeth in now, la.)

The walls are empty the house is aclutter. Im moving out in, like, 1 day. 2 more nights in my comfy bedroom without eerie windows and scary highness. I cannot imagine how i lived so high up before!

A house without stairs! How would that feel, i wonder.

Plus, i looked freaking AHDORAHBLE as a kid. Damn straight. I was cute as hell. WAHAHAHA. I have found the mudderloade. Me as a baby, Me as a kid, Me pulling a kangaroo's tail.

Poem For BooBoos:
I love you when you call.
I love you when you call.
I love you when you call.
But you never called.

By: T to J Dunno if its ripped off though.

Ahwell.
FORWARD MARCH.
TIPpeedey tipdoo.


YOU SHOUDLN'T CRY BECAUSE
SOMETHING IS OVER
LAUGH BECAUSE IT HAPPENED
-Mr Sydromes Slideshow
(Its not a band, its not, even if it does sound like one)

No comments: