Friday, March 23, 2007

I'll say.

IM BACKBACK BACK to my hyper pretty me. THREE CHEERS TO MANDAMANDA.

I bet the three cups of icemilo did it. Did each in, like less than 5 seconds. Was competing with Christy. Man, i totally won by half a cup. Like Jennifer says, it could be because i have a big mouth, but i that doesnt really relate.

Pure talent, i'll bet.

After that my heart was beating so fast i swear it would have popped out of my ribcage. Too much sugar? Adreline RUSHHH, baaaby.

Home ecs test was so full of crap. Had practical, was supposed to decorate and make scrambled egg sandwich and papaya smoothie.

How, is one to make PAPAYA SMOOTHIE, without ice? How absolutely vomitish. Plus, papaya smoothie? Its just sick. It smelt so bad i forced back the waterfall puke pushing its way out. It was disgusting.

Most of our class poured it out, cept for Vanessa Chng and thats cause shes just too sweet. Heh.

The egg was alright but i put a tad too much salt and pepper and it there were black clumps all around and the egg was so freaking salty, i bet my sodium intake just rocketed SKY HIGH. Ahwell. Cant make everything good, yaknow.

People as perfect as me, sometimes we need a break too.

Loo and me and Jeanieboobs and Crallama went to playground and hopped around shreking like a coupla overgrown babies. I was on the swing and Loo and Jeanieboobs, man, they were trying to kill me. They were like, swinging the ropes in front of me, like seriously! I could have turned out deformed, man!

CRAPOLA! x2.

Wheeps.

I've decided that i shall call my grandma everyday. EVERY SINGLE DAY. Because i just think shes too too upset most of the time. I could practically hear her smiling her head off today when i called her to thank her for the mangos.

Shes just so nice! Lovelove, Muah.

She makes me feel, y'know, kinda aprpeciated. Which made me really happy and i was smiling like some deranged mentally affected fool when i put the phone down. Heck if something as simple as that can make two people so crazyinhappy, why shouldnt i do it everyday?

TELL ME WHY NOT?

Ahahah. Ive rendered you speechless. Now you have nothing to say. Go crawl into the corner all by yourself and grow mushrooms being lonely. Ha!

Talk to the hand, baby!


YOU HEAR SEE SHES A BEAUTIFUL GIRL
SHES A BEAUTIFUL GIRL
SHE FILLS UP EVERY CORNER
LIKE SHES BORN IN BLACK AND WHITE
-Suddenly I See. KT Tunstall

No comments: