Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'll bet you Mr Drgonfly Who Looks Like A Huge Bee is coming back tonight. DAMMIT, its been visiting for 3 nights straight. Freaking freaking freaking scared. Im tellin you, its like as big as my hand and its just horrible, HORRIBLE.

Yesterday night i almost screamed the whole house down.

Me: DADDDDDDDDDDDDDY *in half tears* A DRAGONFLY BRUSHED MY FACE!!
Dad: Where, where?
Me: My room.
Dad: Okayokay, wait i go find it.

I sit in my my parents room, shuddering with my hairs standing on end. Felt eeky all over. Wanted to die.

In a few..
Dad: I CAUGHT IT!!! (he runs into the room holding something)
Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMGOMGOMG DADDY GET OUT RIGHT NOW, THROW IT BACK OUT! HELPPPPPPP, OMGOMGOMG, GETAWAY FROM ME RIGHT NOW. (i run into the toilet)
Dad: Here, catch.

He freaking throws the thing at me.

I tell you, i screamed and screamed and screamed and screamed. Then i squated on the floor and i was ABSOLUTELY TRAUMATISED. I nearly broke down into tears. Hello, the thing BRUSHED-MY-FACE. It was so utterly disgusting, and big, then my father throws it at me.

Whats not to scream about?!

Dad: Its a fake stuffed bat.
Me: *silent*
Mom: You shouldnt have done that, i think shes dying.

Then i nearly killed him. Didnt even dare to go back into the room. Omg, i can feel something on me right now, ARGHHHH, its a shivery and eeky and omg, YUCKS. I need to take a NICE LONG BATH right now.

And, whoaawhoaawhoaa, ER ZUO JU ZI WEN, It Started With a Kiss is probably one of the bestest bestest bestest drama's ever made. Its better than Devil Beside You.

Seldom do you find such good endings. I mean, seriously. The ending of shows are mostly the most terrible things on earth. Look at Full House. The ending was so nothingness, so boring, so bleh, it was rubbish. Devil Beside You, that ending was crap too.

Shows always end with some cliche thing where the guy kisses the girl.

I mean, i like Nemo's ending. One of the better ones, but thats kinda out of point.

BUT THIS ENDING, it was funny and sad and cute and sweet and silly all at the same time, and they showed everyone in the end at the wedding, UNLIKE SOME STUPID ENDING LIKE FROM GOONG. (One of the WORST endings in the world. Im telling you, that show is so cool, everyone waits for the GRAND FINALE, and then, blah. Some stupid little rubbish ending.)

Ohmanohman. I will forever rememeber this show. ALTHOUGH i think Jiro is rather pathetic. After FIVE full years of loving NO one other than this one girl, then having to attend her wedding while she kisses this other guy. Sad, sad, sad.

BUT THE COOLISH SO VERY UN-CLICHED WEDDING! It was so CUTE! SO FUNNY. How pretty he looked. And Oh-So-Freaky. Will have nightmares about my husband looking like that on my wedding, mabye after he got himself castrated. Sick.

Da Da Da Dum Dee.

I have forgotten my fear of Mr Dragonfly Who Looks Like A Ratehr Huge Bee. I better go bathe anyway.

To infinity, and beyond!


SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME
SAY THAT YOU CARE
-It Started With A Kiss OST

No comments: