Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ello ello ello ello Vee Eee!
ELLO ELLO ELLO

Theory number 16.
Singaporeans are weird.

And why, exally are we weird?

Now, why in the world would people switch the crazyexpensive air-con on at night, shiver like crazy, the cover up with this blanket which probably cost as much. IRONY! IRONY! IRONY!

But whatever, i do it too.

We also watch Mr Bean, and shows like Police and Thief and Liang Po Po, or dumb local shows with absolutely zero ZLICHISH meaning at all.

I'll say, we all should watch kid shows. For real. I think kid shows, they teach you most things in life. Like, watching Richard Scary and Barney and Calliou and Higgley Town Heros, and other cool shows, have made me what i am today. Well yeah, thats plus Cara's rubbishness.

(By the way, Powerpuff girls is a sick show.)

This theory proves itself standing because people like Emain goes Emain, its okay and talks to herself. She also believes she has a split personality called Beatrice.

But shes really funny and we like her that much anyway.

Proved point? Now we move on.

WHY THE HELL DO GIRL'S HORMONES INCREASE WHEN THEY SMELL GUY'S SWEAT?

Thats just plain disgusting. And degrading.
Ew, plain- FRIKING - ew.

As much as i dislike the smell of my own sweat, and my friends (believe me, i know) i cannot possibly imagine being turned on by this sweaty, wet, smelly guy.

Like, their saying GUY'S SWEAT SMELL makes you high. It turns women on. So what, when you're feeling all sad and dejected you should stick your nose into some guy's sweaty shirt or something?

Damn, thats just sick.

Sweat is smelly. Why would something that is smelly turn anyone one, seriously?

Heyy.

I WOULDNT MIND SEEING TANG YU ZHE ALL SWEATY. THAT WOULD TURN ME ON FINE, YEAH IT WOULD. OR L, OR WU ZUN. OR JONATHAN MICHAEL PARKER!

I suppose then, it depends on the person who sweats? But then again, i would be happy to see Tang Yu Zhe when hes cool and unsweaty or anything. HAPPY! OVERJOYED! ANYTHING!

So i suppose, the mysteries of the world.

Oh well.
And plus the stuff MsLim was shouting at us about? The YOU GIRLS MUST KNOW WHEN TO BE SERIOUS AND WHEN TO PLAY! stuff.

Working on it, man! Chill.

Twidledee. Twidledah.
Oh tarts of glory, I HAVEEE A NEWNEWNEW PHONIESDUMNS. Well. Not exacally new, but its newer looking than my old one anyway. My mom keeps her phones really well. It looks damn freaking new.

Thank you, God, for giving me Mom.

And Dad too, for that matter.


SO I SAY A LITTLE PRAYER
AND HOPE MY DREAMS WILL TAKE ME THERE
-My Love. Westlife

No comments: